COMAP's Tectite system has no equal on the market. Take advantage of this proven technique's efficiency and COMAP quality.
With Tectite, you can accelerate your fittings whether you use copper, PEX or carbon steel!
With more than 20 years of use at household and service sites, push-fitting is recognised today for its excellent reliability and its thermal and mechanical durability. Connections are easy to make in places that are hard to reach or where it's not possible to use heavy, cumbersome tools, by simply pushing on the tube inside the fitting.
With COMAP's Tectite range, push-fitting is no longer just for light duty. On the contrary:
- Exclusive Tectite design minimises size and reduces pressure loss.
- The high-quality Tectite design guarantees perfectly sealed installations (Tectite carries a 10-year COMAP guarantee).
- On average, it takes only 10 seconds to deburr, mark the tube and connect the fitting.
- Tectite® Classic (DZR brass) is demountable and can also be used for temporary installations. This is of interest to installers who need flexibility. Ranging from 10 to 54 mm diameter.
- Tectite® Carbon (non- demountable) has been designed specifically for carbon steel circuits (commercial and household closed-circuit installations). Ranging from 15 to 54 mm diameter, with COMAP-exclusive Xpress carbon steel pipes.
Tectite fittings are good for mixed installations (partially crimped, partially press-fit assembly) or uniform installations, with copper, PEX or galvanised steel piping.