You are currently connected to the site www.comap-group.com, which is published by COMAP.
Company name: COMAP
Public limited company with registered capital of 37,696,905 euros
Entered in the Companies’ Register of Lyon under number 302 304 068,
Registered office: 16, avenue Paul Santy, 69008 Lyon
Tel: +33 (0)4 78 78 16 00.
Director of Publication:
The person responsible for publication of the site is Mr Laurent Legay, in the capacity of Group Marketing Director.
22 rue Tronchet - 69006 Lyon
Tel.: + 33 (0)4 72 69 82 40
COMAP authorises you to consult the site and print or download the information published on that site for your personal, private and non-commercial use, subject to the proviso that you comply unreservedly with the conditions set out in this document and, in particular, those relating to copyright, trademarks and any other right of ownership. In particular, you may not, in any way, without the written consent of COMAP, copy, reproduce, download, transmit or distribute the content of this site, including the text, photos, sound and video images for public or commercial purposes. Furthermore, the content of this site may not be placed in third-party sites.
By using this site, you accept fully and unreservedly the prohibitions and conditions published on the site.
Technical information and exclusion of liability
The information provided on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made to the site from time to time. COMAP may make improvements and changes to the products and programmes described on its site at any time and without prior notice.
Confidentiality of correspondence is not guaranteed over the internet and it is the responsibility of each individual user to take all appropriate steps to protect his/her data and/or software from possible contamination by viruses circulating on the internet.
Neither COMAP nor any third party involved in the creation of this site may be held liable for any direct or consequential damage occurring through access to the site. This includes damage caused by viruses that could contaminate your IT configuration.
In addition, COMAP does not guarantee the accuracy or integrity of the information published on websites to which links are provided by third parties.
All site material and content are provided “as shown on-screen” without any explicit or implicit guarantee of any kind whatsoever, in particular without any guarantee as to the possibility of purchasing a product without infringing the intellectual rights of third parties or as to the suitability of a product for a specific purpose.
COMAP does not accept any liability in relation to the content of the site or any use made thereof.
The site is the property of COMAP in its entirety, along with all of the associated rights. All texts, comments, illustrations and photographs, pages, the general structure of the site, and the graphic layout and style, both visual or audio, reproduced on the site www.comap-group.com or making up that site are protected by copyright and by legal provisions governing intellectual property and unfair competition. The reproduction or downloading of some or all of the content of the site for non-private use, on any multimedia, electronic or other support whatsoever, is formally prohibited except with the prior, express written authorisation of COMAP. Any hypertext links to the site www.comap-group.com using framing or deep-linking are strictly prohibited.
Any use not in accordance with these provisions constitutes an infringement and will be subject to the penalties applicable under intellectual property legislation.
The brands, logos, company names, acronyms or trade names of COMAP or its trading partners mentioned on the website www.comap-group.com constitute distinctive signs and may not be used without the express, prior written authorisation of their owners.
COMAP may freely place hypertext links to third-party sites. COMAP does not check the sites to which these links lead and does not accept any liability as to the content of any such site or of any site containing a link to any such site. COMAP does not in any way recognise the companies or products to which hypertext links are created and reserves the right to state this on its site. COMAP reserves the right unilaterally to remove any link or any programme to which links exist at any time. Where applicable, any visit to one of the third-party sites with links to this site will be subject to your own risk.
Third parties may only create hypertext links to the first page of this site. Links to underlying pages may not be created without the prior written approval of COMAP.
Users are advised that during visits to the site, cookies may be installed automatically on their navigation software.
In particular, COMAP reserves the right to install cookies in the computers of visitors to its website www.comap-group.com. A cookie is an element that does not make it possible to identify the user but is used to register information relating to the user’s viewing and surfing of the website concerned. If they wish, users can deactivate these cookies using the settings in their navigation software.
Because these cookies indirectly collect personal information about users, those users also have a right to consult, remove and modify personal data about them in accordance with the terms and conditions set down under PERSONAL DATA below.
The information you enter can be registered by COMAP. They will be analyzed and transmitted to the various services concerned for their care. In addition, they may be used by COMAP for commercial solicitations. If you do not wish to do so, please notify us by writing to the address specified below.
1. How does COMAP collect data?
We may collect personal data in a variety of ways, including:
- On the Sites: We may collect personal data on the Sites, for example: when you request a free trial or demo, register for a webinar, contact us, subscribe to our CoExpert newsletter, download content (CoExpert minibooks), or register to browse our Sites.
- Offline: We may collect personal data from you offline, for example when you participate in our business, during phone calls with our sales representatives, or when you contact our customer service department.
- From you: COMAP may collect data such as your location or your preferred means of communication, when you transmit it to us voluntarily. Except when arranged with personal data, this data can not identify you personally or identify any user of the Sites. Please note that the law does not require you to provide us with personal data, and that all data collected by us will be transmitted by you according to your will and with your consent.
2. How does COMAP use personal data?
We could use personal data:
- To answer your questions or your requests as well as information about our products and services COMAP & CoExpert: newsletters, invitation to our events (webinars), trainings, minibooks ...
- To send you administrative information, such as the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To communicate with you and for customer service purposes.
- To send you, by e-mail and in accordance with the laws in force, advertising communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your navigation of the Sites by presenting products and offers adapted to your needs.
- Offer to participate in draws, contests and other promotions, and manage these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may include other information about our use and disclosure of your personal information. We recommend that you read these rules carefully.
- For our business activities, including data analysis, audits, fraud prevention and monitoring, new product development, updating, improvement or modification of our Sites and our services, the identification of navigation trends of the Site, the measurement of the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and the execution and expansion of our commercial activities.
- As we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including outside your jurisdiction; (b) according to the requirements of a judicial proceeding; (c) to respond to requests from public or governmental authorities, including public and governmental authorities outside your jurisdiction; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our business or that of our Subsidiaries; (f) to protect our rights, our confidentiality, security or property, and / or those of our Subsidiaries, yours or those of third parties; and (g) to enable us to exercise the remedies provided by law, or to limit the harm we may suffer.
3. How can I access or correct, modify or delete my personal data?
If you wish to have access to the personal data collected and saved by COMAP concerning you, or to correct, modify, delete or limit them, please notify us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can read and respond to your request applicable laws.
For your protection, we may only agree to requests for personal data associated with an email address used to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before processing your request. We will answer you within 45 days.
Please note that we may need to retain certain data for the purpose of maintaining our records.
4. How long does COMAP keep my personal data?
We keep your personal data for up to three years from the collection of the data or the last contact.
5. What are my choices?
You can always choose not to disclose your data. However, if you make this choice, we may be limited when we answer your questions or provide you with services.
You may choose not to receive advertising from COMAP or our Subsidiaries by sending an email request to email@example.com, unsubscribing to the unsubscribe or nondisclosure link, emailing, or unsubscribing by through the CoExpert Preference Center and the COMAP Preference Center. We will do our best to comply promptly with your request (s) as far as possible.
6. Questions, Concern and Complaints
Protecting your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about our data collection and processing procedures, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or COMAP SA, 16 avenue Paul Santy, 69008 Lyon, Attention: communication Department. Since electronic communications are not always secure, please refrain from including credit card information or other sensitive information when contacting us via email.
In accordance with the conditions laid down by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable within the European Economic Area since 25th of 2018 and by Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, we remind you that you have the right to access, delete and / or oppose the processing of your data at any time. You can update your data processing preferences and oppose them by visiting your CoExpert preference center or your COMAP preference center.
COMAP takes all privacy complaints seriously, and any complaint will be evaluated by a competent person with the objective of resolving any matter quickly and efficiently. We seek your cooperation during this process, asking you to provide us with any relevant information we may require.
This site has been designed by COMAP Group.
Design, creation and development: Mayflower, marketing and communications consultants.
22 rue Tronchet - 69006 Lyon
Tel.: + 33 (0)4 72 69 82 40
COMAP, Pegler Yorkshire, Meibes, Broen, Shutterstock, De Wolf Images, Getty Images, Joris Bellenger, Studio N. Bouchut, G. Baly for COMAP.