A leading brand
Since 1947, COMAP has been among the most respected brands in heating, sanitary, climate control and plumbing products. SUDO brass weld fittings, SAR valves and SENSO thermostatic heads are well-regarded by construction professionals.
Specialists in fittings, regulation and water quality, we have taken on the mission of advancing energy efficiency in buildings and reducing costs, all the while improving convenience and safety. Our products and systems contribute directly to efficient installations and to sites optimised for time and quality.
In the French market, COMAP France markets the complete range of fittings, regulation and water treatment products offered by the COMAP Group.
- Our headquarters is in Lyon, in the Rhône department.
- We work with all major distributors in the country.
- Our sales force is built around two large field networks, in order to be close to our clients in both installation and distribution.
- Sales engineers support your projects with technical recommendations, costing, and more.
- Sales managers help installers and distributors make product decisions.
- In-office account managers track orders and handle day-to-day customer service.
- Multilayer, PEX and steel pipes, press, push and traditional fittings, thermostatic heads and valves, balancing valves, modular boilers, heating interfaces, sanitary components, under-floor heating — COMAP France gives construction professionals one of the market's most complete sets of options for products, product lines and technologies.
- Our group originated in France, and we have always designed and manufactured the majority of our products in France. We have four factories in France, in the Drôme, Loiret, Nièvre and Somme departments. We also have a site in Brescia, Italy, a major European brass-production region.
- Our logistics centre, located in Checy in the Loiret department, handles all our distribution within France and to more than 50 worldwide destinations.