- A range of brass fittings from 14 to 32 mm in diameter
- These fittings are made of high-quality CW617N brass.
- Versatile TurboPex compression fittings can be used in drinking water installations, heating, chilled water, underfloor heating and sanitary systems.
- This wide product range fits into most hydraulic network configurations.
- Implementation with TurboPex compression fittings is quick and easy. Two open-end spanners are all you need.
TurboPex compression fittings have been designed for the following applications:
|Sanitary hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)
Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)