The M30 hydro-cabled thermostat kit includes:
- A fixed-Kv thermostatic body, in M30
- A lockshield valve with memory
It is particularly suited to two-pipe systems.
It is available in several models for single, double or triple-panel radiators, with a wide variety of connections available.
All COMAP thermostatic bodies and related units are made in France, at the COMAP factory in Abbeville, in the Somme department.
Practical and quick
- Reliability and time savings on the work site
- All the necessary equipment to set and connect the radiator, in one package, with one part number.
- It combines with the Sensity thermostatic head (which has one of the best flow coefficients on the market) for an installation with excellent energy efficiency.
- It allows progressive change to flow because the profile of the valve disc allows metal/metal contact with the seat.
The COMAP M30 hydro-cabled thermostat kit is suited to the following applications: