The Sensitive thermostatic head offers excellent performance. It is particularly suited to environments such as the bathroom or kitchen, which are well complemented by its finishes available in chrome, steel and white.
For a perfectly matched design, the Design thermostat kit goes perfectly with the equipment (available in the same finishes as the Sensitive head). Compatibility with other standard COMAP bodies is always guaranteed.
Sensitive is made in France, at the COMAP factory in Abbeville, in the Somme department.
Design and aesthetic appeal
- Contemporary design to complement heated towel rails and decorative radiators
- Available in chrome, steel and white
- Liquid sensor ensures dependability, longevity and efficiency (in terms of sensitivity and response time).
- EN215 certified.
- Optimal function within a temperature range of -10° C to 50° C.
- Save time and money
- No tools are needed for assembly or to use the temperature-limiting function.
The Sensitive thermostatic head is suited to the following applications:
- For water loop radiators