The Comap® Design thermostat kit for radiators includes:
- a thermostatic body for temperature control
- a lockshield valve to balance flow (Kv setting)
The Comap® Design thermostat kit is available in three versions (Satin, Chrome or White) and three shapes (angled, straight and reversed-angle).
The Comap® Design thermostat kit is made in France, at the COMAP factory in Abbeville, in the Somme department.
Design and aesthetic appeal
- This combination of radiator valve and lockshield valve pairs perfectly with the Sensitive thermostatic head.
- Modern aesthetics, finished with care. High quality
- Contemporary design to complement heated towel rails and decorative radiators
The Comap® Design thermostat kit is suited to the following applications:
Standard hot-water heating systems, under the following conditions:
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: 110° C
- Maximum differential pressure: 0.6 bar
- Maximum stroke: 2 mm