AutoSar Thermod Design auto-balancing central point design thermostatic valve integrates three functions:
- Auto-balancing (setting/limitation of flow rate)
- Thermostatic valve and head
- Radiator isolation
It includes an internal pressure regulator that maintains a constant differential pressure to achieve a stable flow in central point connection radiators.
It is available in right angle, left angle and straight shapes.
AutoSar Thermod Design integrates a thermostatic insert as well as a Sensitive thermostatic head and a valve-adapted cover (white or chrome-plated). It fits perfectly with central point towel radiators.
Every COMAP thermostatic valves are manufactured in our Abbeville factory, in France.
- Better room temperature control - Increased user comfort
- Limits legwork calculations: no calculation of Kv coefficient or valve authority
- Silent installation for the user
- Quick to install
- Aesthetics: the design cover integrates perfectly with the white and chrome-plated radiators.
COMAP auto-balancing central point design thermostatic valves are suitable for the following applications:
Hot water heating with standard characteristics:
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Minimal differential pressure: 0,1 bar
- Maximum differential pressure: 0,6 bar
- Operating temperature: 2°C – 95°C