The AutoSar auto-balancing radiator back panel valve consists of a:
- Auto-balancing thermostatic valve in M30
- Lockshield valve with memory
It is the ideal solution for a two-pipe installation on construction site. It exists in a reverse angle version and is available for single and double panel radiators.
The AutoSar radiator back panel valve integrates an internal pressure regulator that maintains a constant differential pressure and therefore a stable flow rate in a radiator with integrated valves.
All COMAP thermostatic valves and heads are manufactured in France by the COMAP factory in Abbeville.
- Quick to install
- Silent installation for the user
- Better room temperature control - Increased user comfort
- Limits legwork calculations: no calculation of Kv coefficient or valve authority
- Reliability and time saving on construction sites
- Can be combined with a thermostatic head with one of the best temporal variation on the market: Sensity 0.1
COMAP auto-balancing radiator back panel valve are suitable for the following applications:
Hot water heating with standard characteristics:
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Minimal differential pressure: 0,1 bar
- Maximum differential pressure: 0,6 bar
- Operating temperature: 2°C – 95°C