AutoSar Mod hydraulic module for integrated radiator valves integrates two functions:
- Auto-balancing (setting/limitation of flow rate)
- Radiator isolation
It integrates an internal pressure regulator that maintains the differential pressure at a constant flow in a radiator with integrated valves.
It is available in right angle, design, left angle and straight shapes.
Every COMAP thermostatic valves are manufactured in our Abbeville factory, in France.
- Better room temperature control - Increased user comfort
- Limits legwork calculations: no calculation of Kv coefficient or valve authority
- Silent installation for the user
- Quick to install
- Aesthetics: radiator inlet and outlet are connected to the hydraulic module.
COMAP self-balancing hydraulic modules are suitable for the following applications:
Hot water heating with standard characteristics:
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Minimal differential pressure: 0,1 bar
- Maximum differential pressure: 0,6 bar
- Operating temperature: 2°C – 95°C