Used for isolation and Kv control, COMAP lockshield valves provide precise balancing for each radiator and improve temperature comfort.
Adjusting the valve is very simple, requiring only a standard Allen key.
- Precise, leak-free adjustment
- Water-tight closure for radiator isolation: metal-metal contact between the seat and valve disc.
- Range designed for systems with iron, steel, copper, and PEX pipe, and aluminium-core pipe in a nickel-plated version.
Lockshield valves are suited to the following application:
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum temperature: 110° C