COMAP offers a range of multilayer pipes for PEX / AL4 / PEX with high temperature and pressure resistance thanks to their aluminium core.
- A range of multilayer pipe from 14 to 63 mm in diameter.
- The pipe consists of 5 layers of material: Internal PEX / Adhesive / Aluminium / Adhesive / External PEX for the MultiSkin 4 pipe.
- Butt welding of the aluminium core ensures consistent thickness and maximum oxygen sealing over the entire length of the pipe.
- Thickness of the aluminium layer suited to good pipe strength: 0.4 mm for a diameter of 16 mm.
- Pipes are available in several configurations: bare, in conduit, insulated (6, 10 or 13 mm thick) and paired.
- Multilayer pipe offers great working comfort: easy to transport and easy to install, featuring manual bending and quick cutting.
- Multilayer pipes require on average half as many fittings as metal pipes.
- Lightweight and convenient to carry in individual cartons of 100 m, the multilayer pipe limits difficult working conditions and risks related to heavy loads.
- Significantly lower risk of theft on work sites compared to copper pipe.
MultiSkin 4 multilayer pipes are mainly used in sanitary and in central heating and air conditioning systems.
They can be used for renovation and are particularly suitable for new installations.
MultiSkin 4 multilayer tubes should only be used with MultiSkin fittings offered by COMAP.