MultiSkin multi-layer pipe fittings combine all the qualities of plastic and metal solutions.
- A product range of synthetic fittings in diameters from 16 to 26 mm.
- Push fit connection technology does not require any tools.
- Immediate verification that a pipe is securely fastened to a fitting with the Visu-Control indicator.
- EPDM superior quality O-rings.
- Visu Control ring indicates whether the pipe is properly inserted
- O-ring in EPDM
- Shape modelling allows a better grip when fittings are in peoples' hands
- Body in PPSU, compliant with European Union standards
- Inkjet marking guarantee of legible information for product traceability
- Design with flow line for all-round durability
- Push fit: a fitting that does not require tools
- Improved hydraulics, lowers pressure losses by 10% on average
- Bonding ring retains the pipe after insertion
- Protective cap protects fittings during transport and protects O-rings from impurities
- The push fit solutions make a connection possible in 7 seconds without tools, and eliminate the risks related to welding.
- Improved hydraulics with a reduction of pressure losses of 5% on average compared to the former range of synthetic crimp products.
- Visu-Control® ring – allowing visual verification of a fitting (the red indicator turns white once the pipe is connected).
- Protective cap to prevent impurities from penetrating.
MultiSkin push fit connections are designed for the following applications:
|Sanitary hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
|Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)|
|Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)|
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)
For more details on the temperature and pressure ranges for these applications, please refer to the product sheet for this group of products.
MultiSkin push fit connections can be used for renovation and new installations.