COMAP, for hot water radiators, offers smart heating solutions with its connected and autonomous heads.
These solutions allow to reduce the energy consumption of the home while increasing household comfort, room by room. Indeed, they allow to bring the right temperature according to the occupation of each room.
COMAP smart heating heads are available in the following versions:
- A connected version, which can be controlled remotely using a dedicated application
- An autonomous version, which learns on its own, according to the daily habits of the inhabitants; which does not prevent the user from intervening when he wishes.
COMAP's connected and autonomous heads are available in M28, M30 and clip.
Design and aesthetics
- The design of the head is simple, discreet and elegant.
- The solution is available in different colors.
Simplicity and comfort of use
- Fully controllable remotely, via the dedicated application.
- Daily contingencies can be easily managed from outside the house: the comfort of the housings will always be there.
- Smart, the head is able to detect open windows and close the heat emission accordingly.
- Quiet, it does not generate any noise.
- The heads are easily installed, without special tools, replacing a thermostatic valve.
- No draining is to be expected.
The smart head of COMAP is composed, in particular:
- LED, showing the comfort temperature of the room
- Presence and temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
The LED also indicates heating or heating cut-off pictograms when handling the smart heads, highlighting a rise or fall in temperature in the room and in associated rooms.
The autonomous solution greatly optimizes comfort and energy savings through its ability to detect the presence of the inhabitants of the household and thus trigger a heating program personalized to the occupants' lifestyle.
Once installed, the autonomous solution works alone, without outside intervention.
For identical performances, the connected solution requires regular interaction.
Here is the comparative list of the functionalities of COMAP’s connected and autonomous solutions:
|Connected solution||Autonomous solution|
|Calculation of building inertia||X||X|
|Taking into account the weather||-||X|
|Extended absence (vacation)||-||X|