- 55% of turnover is achieved internationally, outside France
- Almost 1,000 employees
- 5 ISO 9001-certified sites and 2 ISO 14001-certified sites
- Almost 90% of products are made in France or elsewhere in Europe
- 9 subsidiaries
The thermal generator-emitter interface specialist
COMAP is one of the rare industrial companies that supplies all the necessary components for a complete installation, from generator to emitter, in heating, air conditioning and sanitary applications.
- A French industrial group, COMAP has an international presence: a sales network in more than 20 countries, and five production sites in Europe (in France and Italy).
- Connection and control solutions by COMAP reduce overall energy consumption in buildings while optimising comfort and safety. COMAP also manufactures and markets water treatment products such as UV disinfection solutions, filtering units, electronic anti-scale systems and water softeners.
- In 2006, COMAP joined the group Aalberts Industries NV (AI), whose revenue in 2014 was 2.201 billion Euros (source: 2014 annual report)
Find out more at the Aalberts Industries site