- A range of fittings from 10 to 28 mm in diameter
- Manufactured from bronze or brass
- Fittings are not demountable
- The Tectite Sprint push-fitting range can be used with copper, PER or PB pipes (with inserts) or with chromed copper pipes
1 Brass body
3 EPDM O-ring
4 Nylon protective ring
5 Toothed ring in stainless steel
5 Anneau dentelé en acier inox
- Work in total safety: no flames, burns or fumes, no need to request fire permits.
- The toothed ring in stainless steel enables immediate connection to the pipe and very high resistance to detaching.
- The connection is made in a single motion, after the pipe is de-burred and chamfered.
- Installation is tool-free. Portable electrical tools used to install press-fit systems are no longer needed.
Tectite Sprint fittings have been designed for the following applications :
|Sanitary hot water|
|Hot water network|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
|Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)|
|Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)|
Applications compatible with exchanged O-ring
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits))
For more details on the temperature and pressure conditions needed for these applications, please refer to the data sheet for this range.
Tectite Sprint fittings may be used for renovations and in new installations.
Tectite Sprint fittings must be used only with copper pipes that conform to the EN 1057 standard and with COMAP PEX pipes.