- A range of fittings from 15 to 54 mm in diameter
- Fabricated from carbon steel
- Fittings are non-demountable
- The Tectite Carbon fittings range is designed specially for residential and commercial closed-loop systems for heating or climate-control
1. Carbon-steel body
3. EPDM O-ring
4. Nylon protective ring
5. Toothed ring in stainless steel
6. Pipe guide in PVDF
- Work in total safety: no flames, burns or fumes, no need to request fire permits.
- The toothed ring in stainless steel enables immediate connection to the pipe and very high resistance to traction.
- The connection is made in a single motion, after the pipe is de-burred and chamfered.
- Installation is tool-free. Portable electrical tools used to install press-fit systems are no longer needed.
Tectite carbon-steel fittings have been designed for the following applications:
|Sanitary hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
|Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)|
|Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)|
Applications compatible with exchanged O-ring
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)
For more details on the temperature and pressure conditions needed for these applications, please refer to the data sheet for this range.
Tectite Carbon fittings may be used for renovations and in new installations.
Tectite Carbon must be used only with COMAP carbon-steel pipes, and are not compatible with drinking-water systems.