Ballorex Venturi static balancing valves are fixed-orifice static (or manual) balancing valves, used in heating and cooling systems. They create uniform flow distribution.
- Very wide product range (DN 15 – 600).
- Consistent, precise measuring with 3% tolerance.
- Constant value (Kvm) marked on the valve.
- Simultaneous measurement and regulating.
- No change to settings when the valve is open.
- Simple isolation with one quarter-turn of the valve (depending on model).
- Easy to see whether the valve is in open or closed position.
Save time and money
- Quick and easy adjustment with an Allen key.
- Control range is precise and easy to read.
- Quick and easy isolation.
- Isolation is possible before bringing the system on-line.
Ballorex Venturi static valves are suited for the following applications: