- A range of fittings from 12 to 25 mm in diameter
- CO press profile
- PexPress fittings are certified in France under CSTBat and under Technical Notice 14/12-1753
- We use the best materials (sleeve in stainless steel and body in CW617M brass) to make high-quality fittings.
- All of our fittings' components are attached, to avoid loss.
- The white plastic rings enable correct pressing-tool positioning, for a secured connection.
- The check windows allow you to see with the naked eye whether the pipe is correctly inserted.
- Pressing is complete in less than 8 seconds.
PexPress press fittings have been designed for the following applications:
|Sanitary hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)
Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)